This was stolen from swatchgirl who copy-catted two other people. On my first blog, the one Pigmented Pretty evolved out of, I had been posting semi-annual favorite products lists. These are the items who have achieved staple status in my life. A sort of year-end awards rundown.
In the Category of: Face (the winners are…)
01. Cleanser:Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash applied with a Clarisonic (previously cetaphil).
02. Toner/lotion: Sea Breeze for Sensitive Skin (open to other options, this is just what I sometimes use).
03. Cream/moisturizer: Neutrogena Healthy Defense Untinted SPF30 (ready to replace. getting ready to try Origins Brighter By Nature).
04. Facial mask: None/Bliss Triple Oxygen Mask (I liked Boscia’s Luminizing Black Mask sample).
05. Exfoliator: MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator (Hardly ever use because I have a Clarisonic Mia).
06. Make-up remover: Clean and Clear Eye Makeup Remover (rivals Lancome Bifacil).
In the Category of: Body (the winners are…)
07. Shower gels/soaps: Dove white, Softsoap body wash
08. Body lotions/creams: Victoria’s Secret Body Butter Vanilla Lace
09. Anticellulite/firming treatment: Um. I dont get into all that.
10. Body exfoliator: Again, I don’t like these.
11. Hand cream: Usually just those $1 lotions from Bath & Body Works or some such.
12. Lip balm or lip treatment: This belongs in the “face” category but I dont feel like re-numbering so…Rosebud Salve in the tube packaging.
13. Perfume: Bulgari Blu Notte, D&G The One
In the Category of: Hair (the winners are…)
14. Shampoo/conditioner: Pantene Beautiful Lengths, Herbal Essences Long-Term Relationship, Mane ‘n Tail
15. Mask or other treatments: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Recovery Mask
In the Category of: Makeup (the winners are…)
16. Foundation: MAC Pro Long-Wear
17. Powder: MAC Magical Cooling Powder (Cajun)
18. Blush: MAC Bite of An Apple
19. Mascara: Maybelline Falsies
20. Lipstick/lipgloss: MAC Dazzle Glass Creme
21. Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked palette
22. Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack.
Which of my picks make your list? Which will you try? I’m tagging you to share your favorites on your blog. Leave me a comment with a link to your post so I can check it out!