I present to you my holiday wish list in the form of a gift guide. I guess I’m on my Whitney Houston- I’m Every Woman (#norickross) because I feel my choices could fit any lady you wish to include in your holiday haul.
1. Korres Vitamin E 10-Color Pencil Kit ($32.50)- for your gluten-free girl this set comes with 10 beautifully pigmented pencils. Your eco-conscious friend will love to own these. They will add flare to a neutral look or enhance a colorful FOTD.
2. Lorac Tie Dye For Lip Gloss Collection ($25)- for the modest muse These glosses only look bold in the packaging. Swatches indicate that they are sheer with just the right amount of pigment for your color-shy bestie.
3. Movado Bold Watch ($350)- for your brazen buddy This timepiece blends style, class and function perfectly. Not for the fashionably faint of heart.
4. Urban Decay 27/7 Jackpot Liner Set ($39)- for your fashion-forward friend This set is a perfect addition to an extensive makeup collection. It offers gorgeous metallic shades plus an old favorite, black (zero). Guaranteed to make for some fierce FOTDs.
5. ESSI Tote ($60)- for a bashful beauty Not a statement bag by any means but what it does say speaks volumes. It says that the wearer is an uncomplicated girl who appreciates individuality. This tote is a great compliment to any laid back look. Check out other offerings from RARAMODO, an Etsy shop.
6. Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa Heated Neck Pillow (price unknown)- for the wound-up warrior woman- If you can grab one of these from your local spa, it would make an awesome gift of relaxation. Even if your friend isn’t a stressed-out siren, I’m sure she’ll appreciate it.