There have been more than enough reviews on this foundation so I’ll keep it short. I got a sample from my Macy’s counter and expected to only get 2-3 used out of it. I’ve had it for a week at the time of writing this, and I will probably have it a bit longer by the time you read this.
- it offers light-medium coverage
- even after 12+ hours, I had minimal shine (I have an OILY t-zone)
- it has a matte-natural finish
- I applied with my MAC 187 brush
- a little goes a long way
- I’ve worn it with Magical Cooling powder in ‘cajun’ as well as prep + prime setting powder and gotten great results with each
- I am using NC50, which is my shade in Studio Fix Fluid
Would have been nice to be able to get you guys some pics but that didnt work out too well. My apologies.